, the port-centric container supply chain event for Europe, is the definitive meeting place for the world's shipping, port and terminals industries
Meet the people who own, move & handle large volumes of containers at TOC CSC: Europe - your dedciated sales platform in Europe.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Profile:Port Equipment ManufacturersPort AuthoritiesTerminal OperatorsLogistics ProvidersSoftware SuppliersFinance, Legal & Planning
Reliability, Capacity & Efficiency: Improving container supply chain performance in an era of volatility and change is the conference theme for 2012
The comprehensive Knowledge Programme is designed to maximise your networking and learning opportunities.
Session topics cover multiple areas of Supply Chain & Logistics and Ports & Terminal Operations:
Mega-trends & market forecasts - global container trade, supply chains and transport
- Volume growth, vessel growth and service concentration – commercial and operational challenges for ports and terminals
Big box shippers – the challenges of being a buyer in today’s global logistics and shipping marketplace
- Developing sustainable supply chains and next generation green cargo
- Emerging economies - the building bricks for box trade growth. Market focus: Africa, Eastern Europe & Russia
- Funding port and terminal development – financing options, availability and expectations
- Terminal efficiency - rising to the mega-vessel challenge
- Planning, operations and automation - maximising efficiency and safety
12- 14 JuneVenue
Antwerp ExpoContact for booking / more info