Teaching - Don Buttrey, VP of Butler Learning and MHEDA Sales Boot Camp instructor
Owners, sales managers and all sales professionals will be challenged and enriched by attending this event.
- 11 Premises that address the changes in selling today;
- The importance of consultative-partner relationships;
- How to document and sell the value of your organization;
- How to sell benefits like never before;
- Preview the 6 A’s Selling Process: Approach, Analysis, Active Presentation, Answer Objections, Always be Closing, Apply Negotiation Skills;
- How to overcome trained buyers with negotiation strategies to create a win/win agreement;
- How Sales Managers must moderate their sales team to ensure each salesperson has the required skill set to sell effectively.
Tuesday 11th Feb 2003 (during Promat week).Time(s)
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m (GMT -12:00) Eniwetok, KwajaleinVenue
McCormick Place in Chicago, ILTicketing
$139 Early Bird Member Only (register before January 11, 2003)
$149 Member Registration
$249 Non-Member Registration