Who is teaching - Don Buttrey, VP of Butler Learning
Who should attend - Those sales people who attended Level I
Bottom line, you will leave with a new outlook on sales. You will be
trained on how to be a consultative-partner and sell value through confidence!
- Advance Selling Skills
- The Habit of Negotiation Selling?
- Selling Value Investment
- Negotiation Environment
- Negotiation-Selling Strategy
- Learn By Doing
Certification - After completion of both Level I and Level II, the attendee is certified as a “Material Handling Sales Professional?(MHSP). This certification:
- Documents the completion of curriculum
- Provides for a standard material handling sales training process
- Allows graduates to denote "MHSP" after name on business cards
- Awards a framed certificate of completion
- Grants 4.0 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
7-8 Nov 2003Time(s)
Day One: 7:30 a.m. ?6:00 p.m.
Day Two: 7:30 a.m. ?2:30 p.m.
(GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)Venue
Doubletree Guest Suites South, Dayton Mall (Miamisburg, OH)Ticketing
Included in the registration for Level 1.http://www.mheda.org