NMW features MATEX, the materials handling exhibition which this year will include a demonstration on forklift safety in a practical showcase of safety measures and driver expertise.
National Manufacturing Week (NMW) is the pinnacle event for the manufacturing industry. NMW 2005 will provide visitors with the opportunity to see the largest display and demonstration of operating equipment and solutions across the gamut of manufacturing disciplines, truly making NMW a one stop shop. They claim:
1. NMW is Australia’s premier event for the manufacturing industry
2. The only trade show to deliver ten clearly defined, high calibre sector specific events under one roof
3. The largest number of exhibiting companies - 450
4. High percentage of new product releases or first time displays
5. Largest display of operating equipment including robotics and working machinery
6. The only show to attract leading international exhibitors and pavilions
7. Great opportunity to meet your customers and your suppliers
8. Only in Melbourne every two years
9. Opportunity to meet with market leaders on a one to one basis
10. A “Week” of supporting activities including the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Dinner plus conference and seminar programmes
10th to 13th May 2005Venue
Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre.
Contact for booking / more info
02 9422 2513http://www.nmw.reedexhibitions.com.au