PROCURXCHANGE 2006 is high-level event featuring real life case studies and the latest trend with regards to the procurement function. Join Asia’s best procurement practitioners from DHL Asia Pacific, IBM, Globe Telecom, Philippines, Singapore Technologies Electronics and many others who will be sharing with you new and more effective ways of minimizing loss and maximizing saving, identifying true ‘total cost of ownership’ to ensure absolute sustainability as well as cost & price improvements.
This 4-day event to be held on 11th – 14th July in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia also incorporates a pre and post conference workshop. Join Managing Director from PMMS Asia and Chairman from The Procurement & Sourcing Institute of Asia at the workshops that enables you to have an all-rounded perspective of the procurement function.
11th July 2006 - 14th July 2006Venue
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Strategic Sourcing for Higher Business Performance – Global Sourcing, Local Strategy
- LCC Sourcing Spotlight- Strategies to Maximise New Market Opportunities
- Optimising the Added Value of Global Procurement: Indirect & Services Procurement
- Effective Procurement Performance Measurement for Maximum Value
- eating a Customer Service-Focused Procurement Culture in IBM
- Reinventing the Wheel- Transforming Procurement Capabilities
- Inventory Management- Examining the Seets of Lasting Inventory Reduction
- Driving Procurement Performance & Better Supply Chain Management with TechnologyTicketing
Ranging from US $ 899 to US$ 3,195; Call us to ask more details on the pricingContact for booking / more info
Contact Colleen Yong at 65 62365671 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org://www.availcorp.com