Focus and the economy today has shifted towards infrastructural development, including construction and transport sectors, covering a wide range of developments like townships, free zones, skyscrapers, airports, roads, flyovers, technology parks, and more, backed by liberal economic policies and global networking.
Owing to this boom in construction and transport industry in the Middle East and neighboring regions, which in turn developed a niche need for an International dais, has initiated us to launch ‘The Middle East International Commercial Vehicle Show’, incorporating heavy equipments - the first-ever and the largest outdoor and indoor performance, demonstration and display event in the Middle East.
Supported by Dubai Municipality and Al Awir Free Zone, the event will bring together manufacturers, dealers and distributors of Commercial, Special Need Vehicles, Earth Movers & Heavy Equipments used for logistics, transportation, municipality, hospitals, construction and infrastructure, defense and special needs sector onto a common interacting platform, presenting an unprecedented business opportunity to the brands and the industry as well.
Features of the show:
International Exhibition (Indoor/Outdoor).
Seminars and conferences.
Training & Workshops.
Buyers and Sellers meet.
Meet the Press.
Live Demonstrations & Test Drive.
The profile would broadly includes the following segments but not limited to,
- Buses and Vans.
- Trucks, all categories.
- Construction equipments (Dumps, Trucks, Bulldozers, Excavators & Mixers)
- Industrial vehicles (logistics handling, forklifts, stock chasers)
- Aviation and Airport utility vehicles (fuel filters, catering vans)
- Safety and Security vehicles (fire trucks, rescue, military and police)
- Hospitals and Emergencies.
- Municipal and utility (Trash trucks, dump trailers, sweepers)
- Agriculture (tractors, farm and landscape equipments)
- Attachments (trailers, containers, tankers, mixers, refrigeration, mobile generators)
- Spare parts and Accessories (Tyres, paints, oils, lubes, paints. Cosmetics, electronics)
- Specialized Equipments and Services.
27th to 30th November 2006Venue
Dubai Autodrome, Emirates RoadContact for booking / more info
Kavita Dabrai; Project Executive,
Tel: +9714 2686010 Fax: +9714 2686026
Mob: +971 50 8447547 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.globallinksdubai.com