* Key presentations from Coca Cola, Ahold, Caterpillar, Rolls-Royce, McCarran Airport, Purdue Pharma, McKesson, USPS, Unilever, and over 80 others.
* All 80+ presentations are in-depth PowerPoint assessments of RFID business cases and technologies rather than weak panel discussions - over 25 minutes long.
* Full breadth of technologies are covered and assessed, from printed RFID to Real Time Locating Systems, RFID labels to RFID cards, and tags to networks.
* Learn from adopters in seven different markets.
* Independent RFID research including the RFID Knowledgebase and RFID Analyst - covering RFID trends, markets and technological developments.
* Over 400 top level delegates from 25 countries.
After holding twenty global events on this topic IDTechEx hosts the most informative and important RFID event this year encompassing all of the topic - from printed RFID to Real Time Locating Systems and labels to RFID cards and toll tags. We hope you can be part of this rapidly growing exciting industry event - whether as a delegate, exhibitor or media partner.
PS To aid industry development Venture Capitalists and strategic investors will take part in the optional "RFID Investment Summit" matched with companies that seek funding now or in the future.
21st and 22nd february 2007Venue
TBAContact for booking / more info