SME Expo Logistics 2007 will focus on providing a platform to the SME's in the logistic industry, by getting customers, partners, competitors and decision makers, all assemble under one roof.
* To form alliances and partnerships with other logistics/technology solution providers.
* To launch new products and services.
* Strengthen relationships with existing customers.
* Educate your current and potential buyers about your products and solutions.
* Make an impression on your competitors' clients.
* Sales/lead generation, access and contacts with decision makers.
* Strengthen your brand. It will also offer an opportunity for the SME's to get information on developments, latest technologies and projects through the conference.
A three day expo and a two day parallel seminar to be held during 16th August to 18th August 2007 at the Nehru Centre, Mumbai, India, which connects you to ready buyers and gives you the chance to discover new application opportunities and markets for your products and solutions, and also gives opportunities to the SME's in the logistic industry to develop business and share knowledge about the industry.
16th to 18th August 2007Venue
Nehru CentreContact for booking / more info