Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

Marketplace Business Directory Discussion Forums Spec-Checker Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

EP Forklift Trucks
Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
Search  
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Fun at work
Discussion:  AUSA PARTS REQUIRED
Number of messages: 4

START MESSAGE:
beaumont_v
Western Cape, South Africa
Hi.

I require an electrical control unit (box) for my CH150 rough terrain forklift. Ausa quoted me 2 000 Euro for this. This is very ridiculous. Anybody who can help me find a supplier or alternative for this unit. Maybe even secondhand.

Thanx

Posted 17 Feb 2012 06:01 PM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
TheBirdman
Oklahoma, United States

Dude, that's not fun!

Posted 10 Mar 2012 04:26 AM Reply  Report this message
steve1234
sussex, United Kingdom
Hi Did you have any luck sourcing or finding someone to repair the box as i need one the same. Thanks

Steve

Posted 18 Mar 2012 03:00 PM Reply  Report this message
beaumont_v
Western Cape, South Africa
Hi steve.

Let me tell you what happened so far. The machine was driving along and suddenly stopped. Engine was running but the hydro drive and all my hydraulics were disabled.  Because I had this same problem on my other machine I at first thought it was my seat relay that melted. After checking it wasn't.

My autoelectrician found a loose connection in the seat relay and ihe fixed it.  The drive was still not working but the mast hydralics was fulle operational. We then followed the signal for the drive from the joystick switch all the way and found  that there was no signal coming out of my box feeding my drive. After getting a quote and posting here I had to make a plan.

We decided to bypass the box and connect directly onto the forward and reverse solenoids. After doing this the machine was tested. As can be expected when it is engaged it jumps into action. To protect the solenoid and and for smoother driving we custom built a potentiometer mounted on the accelarotor pedal. This then gradually regulates the voltage from 0 to 12 volts to the solenoids as the accelarotor pedal is  engaged as per normal.

It work so far so good. I wld like to take out most of the over senesitive electronics on this machine as it makes for a lot of downtime.

What's year situation ?

Posted 18 Mar 2012 04:29 PM Reply  Report this message

Ads

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads

GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia