Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

Marketplace Business Directory Discussion Forums Spec-Checker Industry News Events Calendar Jobs & Resumes Photo Galleries
Marketplace
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Home
My profile
Search
Spec-Checker
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries

Ads

Ningbo Ruyi
Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
Search  
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Forum: Safety, training & legislation
Discussion:  cab windows
Number of messages: 5

START MESSAGE:
jaguar56
manchester, United Kingdom
Could any one help, are you allowed to use perspex for flt cab windscreens, i think not but cannot find any legislation on the subject.
regards keith.

Posted 12 Apr 2012 09:44 PM Reply  Report this message
REPLIES: Sort replies by
BobbyT
Wilts, United Kingdom
I'm not aware of any legislation about winscreen material, normally laminated or toughened glass as you know. Only thing I can think of against using perspex is it will go scratchy very quickly I think.
Bobby

Posted 20 Apr 2012 01:40 AM Reply  Report this message
BurtKwok
West Yorks, United Kingdom
Seeing as you can have a cab with no glass, putting perspex in will not be an issue, the only issue you will have is keeping it clean and if it is used outside in the rain, using a wiper is going to scratch the hell out of it.

Buy the operator a hat and a wet suit!

Posted 20 Apr 2012 05:19 AM Reply  Report this message
John_Lambert
Victoria, Australia

I have been to sites that use perspex to weatherproof forklifts. If yuo use the appropriate thickness and only clean it with a soft cloth then it should have a satisfactory life - one it becomes a visibility problem you just replace the same

-------------------------
Better to strive and experience all life’s colours from pain to ecstasy than to exist in a grey life

Posted 26 Apr 2012 04:35 PM Reply  Report this message
AceT
Hampshire, United Kingdom

Simple answer Yes.

-------------------------
www.acetrainers.co.uk

Forklift & Driver CPC Training Service's

Transport Consulant Service's

Posted 12 Aug 2012 02:27 AM Reply  Report this message

EP Forklift Trucks
Ads

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.
Ads

GLOSSARY
Click for description.

FORUM
DISCUSSION
SIGNATURE

FORUMS
©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia